var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
Senior Market Advisor
- It was 2011 the last time we had this dance. - Things were looking pretty bleak in 2009. Now even the safest indices have seen a 250 percent return. - The Facebook IPO didn’t get many ‘likes’, but how did so many walk away with huge profits? - With more than $5.1 trillion stashed in DC plans in the U.S., there is potential for growth in the guaranteed income space. - The company will put its exchange business in the commercial insurance division.
Agents Sales Journal
- To take advantage of the market, some are tapping their retirement. - Things were looking pretty bleak in 2009. Now even the safest indices have seen a 250 percent return. - With more than $5.1 trillion stashed in DC plans in the U.S., there is potential for growth in the guaranteed income space. - MetLife is merging three U.S. life insurers and a captive reinsurer “to create a larger, well capitalized U.S. life company.” - The company will put its exchange business in the commercial insurance division.
- If you build a strong social media presence, will they come? Not unless you follow these best practices. - To take advantage of the market, some are tapping their retirement. - The Facebook IPO didn’t get many ‘likes’, but how did so many walk away with huge profits? - But the state still wants to start off running its own state-based exchange for small groups. - The company will put its exchange business in the commercial insurance division.
- Employers can now offer participants the option of converting pre-tax contributions to Roth contributions... - Political scandals have strange ways of causing collateral damage, and Republicans are hoping the furor over federal tax enforcers singling out conservative groups will ensnare their biggest target: President Barack Obama's health care law... - More baby boomers are pushing back their retirements and working longer, even as the recovery of the stock market replenishes portfolios that were depleted during the recession... - Employers who are struggling to meet the federal deadline to add health insurance coverage for employees' children next year would have more time to add the coverage without being fined under proposed rules being considered by the Internal Revenue Service... - New Mexico is on its way to establishing a health insurance exchange, but at least for this year individuals who want to buy health insurance will have to rely on the feds...
- MetLife announced the launch of MetLife Shield Level Selector, a new single premium deferred annuity designed to help investors protect and build assets for retirement... - Who's better at getting a family to talk about money matters, mom or dad?... - New York Life said that its new Guaranteed Future Income Annuity, exceeded $1 billion in premiums since its July 2011 introduction... - Nearly 100 percent of baby boomers who work with an advisor do have savings for retirement, according to new research from the Insured Retirement Institute... - Annuities are in a worse position than life insurance when it comes to consumer attitudes toward the products, according to a new study...